Services for visitors
Description of the Val-d’Or Tourism and Convention Bureau
The Val-d’Or Tourism and Convention Bureau (OTCVO) is a para-municipal non-profit organization. It operates a visitor information centre and promotes tourism and tourism development. Every member of the OTCVO team is a proud booster of Val-d’Or and the region, and their priority is making sure that visitors enjoy a memorable stay.
Services and general features of the Val-d’Or Visitor Information Center
- Access for persons with impaired mobility
- WiFi and access to a computer and printer
- Tourism information on Val-d’Or, Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Quebec and Canada
- Assistance with reservations for accommodations, activities, etc.
- Passes for fishing and small game hunting at the La Vérendrye Wildlife Reserve
- Passes and packages for ZEC Kipawa (controlled harvesting zone)
- Sale of snowmobile trail passes
- Sale of ATV trail passes
- Tickets for various events
- Auditory aids are on loan free of charge (MF systems)
- Motorcycle cleaning kits for visitors
- Waste discharge facilities
- RV parking
- Picnic tables
- Shop selling souvenirs and regional products
- Information on upcoming activities and tourism news
- Support for Val-d’Or tourism stakeholders
- Support for event planners
- Support for distribution network members
OTCVO’s mission is to promote tourism and tourism development in the City of Val-d’Or.