Covering 27 000 km2, the Vallée-de-l’Or, with the city of Val-d’Or at its centre, offers visitors unparalleled adventure. You will be charmed by its forests and lakes, friendly people and cultural and culinary treasures.
Get a feel for Val-d’Or’s gold rush origins – travel back in time with a visit to the Mining Village of Bourlamaque, one of a handful of still-inhabited historic sites in Quebec. Enjoy a heady mix of urban bustle and Mother Nature. Val-d’Or is also the one place where you can spend the morning on a golf green and end of the day in total darkness!
Culture, history, cuisine, business and sports: Val-d’Or and the Vallée-de-l’Or are a surprising and charming destination that’s worth the detour… and worth its weight in gold!
- Customized support that is aligned with your needs
- Tour advice, support and planning
- Links with local providers for social and tourism activities
- Planning for tour packages, guided/interpreted visits, promotional materials
- Support for event, conference and business meeting planners
- Visitor Information Centre
- Support for Val-d’Or’s tourism stakeholders
OTCVO’s mission is to promote tourism and tourism development in the City of Val-d’Or.