533, 3e Avenue
Description of the church
Originally named Saint-Sauveur-les-mines church, Saint-Sauveur church is the first catholic temple of Val-d’Or.
Built in 1936, it was a spacious basement destined to be used as a base for a more imposing church. It was constructed, voluntarily, by employees of Sigma and Lamaque mines.
Services and general features of the church
- Access for person with impaired mobility
- Interpretation panel on site
- Accessible during winter